Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Happy Friendship Day 2013 Messages

Friendship Day will be falling this August soon. Celebrate the auspicious day with your best buddies. To give them special feeling for the day we are here with some the messages and other things like quotes, songs etc. which you can share with your friends. Shower the love which you want to show to your best buddies and give them a special feeling that they are out of this world. Friends are those which are the special ingredients in your life. They are like different chapters of a book. So, share these nice messages with them and have great day.

Happy Friendship Day 2013 Messages


Celebrate the day by sharing these lovely and beautiful messages on your social media or mobile phones. Select the best message for your buddy and show him/her that he is the one you would never want to lose. These messages are special written for a friend to his another friend. So, follow the same trend of sharing and be a part of the friendship day.

1. Open my heart and guess what you are going to see? I is you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.
2. If you are a chocolate your are the sweetest, if you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable, If you are a Star you are the Brightest and since you are my "FRIEND" you are the "BEST FREIND"
3.  Sometimes, I forget to say you hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply you,
Sometimes, my messages does not reach you,
But, it does not mean that I had forget you,
I am just giving you time to miss me..!!
4.  There is no word in dictionary to express how friends are special to one.
5.  A good friend is like a computer...
He 'enters' in your life,
'save' you in his heart,
'format' your problems and confusions,
'shift' you to opportunities and
never 'delete' you from his life..!!
6.  True friends does not have any reason for their friendship. So that it can never be broken when they do not find any reason.
7.  Do not walk in front of me, I may not follow you. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead you. Walk beside me and be my best buddy.
8. Like a candle which illuminate entire room, a true friend lights up your entire life. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY my friend..
9.  Time and distance are important between true friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain in heart forever. We may get busy, but I assure you, you will always exist in my heart..!!
10. Friend like you had made me happy in a million ways...
If ever I have to let you go..
I will find million reasons to make you stay!!!
Find The best message which you want to send to your friend and make your friendship day even more special. Go out with your friends and share gifts and treats with them for their existence in your life. 

No comments :

Post a Comment