Are you missing your friend who lives far away from you? Do you want to give him a warm wish this Friendship Day and want to make him feel special for you? Then what are you waiting for? Here we are to celebrate with you your best day ever. Come and celebrate this day with us by sharing cards, messages, SMS etc to your friend. Make this day even more special.
Happy Friendship Day 2013 SMS
Today even a 6 years old child knows how to operate a device. So, who prevent them from learning how to use a mobile phone. They know how to message and call others which today elder people don't know. So, in this fast changing world SMS facility as became most popular. People wish a certain occasion to their relatives or friends through their mobile phones. Sending SMS to people in bulk is more easier than wishing each individual separately. Therefore, here are some of the SMS wishes which you can send to your best buddies and make their day even more special. Select best message for you and send them to your friend.
- A friend is sweet when he is new. And it is sweeter when he is true. But you know what? He is sweetest when it is you..
- A coin is easy to earn but a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I messaged you, but it is okay because I got you.
- What is a friend? He looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That is what a friend is.... you!!
- How long we shall will be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars will twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die. We will be friends forever.
- A friend is like a push when you stop, a chat when you are alone, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are sad, a song when you are glad...
- When you are down, I will be there to cheer you up. When you are tired, I will be there to lift you up. I will be you are friend no matter what..
- Friends are like mango... you will never know which is the sweetest one and which is not. Well I am lucky because I was able to find the sweetest mango in you..!!
- 50 years from now, I would be so old and I might forget you. I might not remember ever knowing you or might forget I once cared for you. I might.. but I would not..
- Do you ever recall the first day we met?? Our first hello?? The day from we became friends? Well!! I do and I will always remember the day. For that very day, I knew I would cherish you.
- I would not promise to be your friend forever because I would not live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live...!
No comments :
Post a Comment