Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Happy Friendship Day 2013 Songs

Hello music lovers. Due you want to celebrate this festival of friendship with some twist? Due you want to celebrate this friendship day with some music? Are you and your friends are great lovers of music? Then dedicate him a song of friendship. There are many songs that can be dedicated to your best buddy as a friendship day gift or on social media. We will share with you some of the songs that are made for the friends with their lyrics.

Happy Friendship Day 2013 Songs


Below we will list some of the songs that you can send to you friend on the auspicious day friendship. Send these and celebrate the day which is made only for the friends. Send these songs, go out with your friends or listen with them. Show your love for them with the beautiful lyrics of the songs we are recommending you. Select any of them and make your friend feel special.

- Anytime You Need a Friend by Mariah Carey

If you're lonely
And need a friend
And troubles seem like
They never end,
Just remember to keep the Faith,
And Love will be there to Light the Way 

  Anytime you need a friend,
  I will be here.
  You'll never be alone again,
  So don't you fear.
  Even if you're miles away,
  I'm by your side.
  So don't you ever be lonely.
  Love will make it alright.

When the shadows are closing in
And your Spirit deminishing,
Just remember you're not alone,
And Love will be there 
To Guide you Home.

(Chorus) 
  If you just believe in me,
  I will Love you endlessly.
  Take my hand.
  Take me into your Heart.
  I'll be there forever, baby.
  I won't let go.
  I'll never let go. 

Anytime you need a friend,
I will be here.
You'll never be alone again,
So don't you fear.
Even if your miles away,
I'm by your side.
So don't you ever be lonely.
It's alright.
It's alright.

- Ben by Michael Jackson

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never be alone
And you my friend will see
You've got a friend in me
(You've got a friend in me)

  Ben, you're always running here and there
  (Here and there)
  You feel you're not wanted anywhere
  (Anywhere)
  If you ever look behind
  And don't like what you find
  There's something you should know
  You've got a place to go
  (You've got a place to go)

I used to say, "I" and "me"
Now it's "us", now it's "we"
(I used to say, "I" and "me")
(Now it's "us", now it's "we")

  Ben, most people would turn you away
  I don't listen to a word they say
  They don't see you as I do
  I wish they would try to
  I'm sure they'd think again
  If they had a friend like Ben
  (A friend)
  Like Ben
  (Like Ben)
  Like Ben

- Count On Me by Whitney Hounston & Cici Winans

Count on me through thick and thin
A friendship that will never end
When you are weak
I will be strong
Helping you to carry on
Call on me, I will be there
Don't be afraid
Please believe me when I say
Count on...

  I can see it's hurting you
  I can feel your pain
  It's hard to see the sunshine through the rain
  I know sometimes it seems as if
  It's never gonna end
  But you'll get through it
  Just don't give in cuz you can

(Chorus)
Count on me (mm) through thick and thin
A friendship that will never end (ah)
When you are weak
I will be strong
Helping you to carry on
Call on me, I will be there
Don't be afraid
Please believe me when I say
Count on...
You can count on me
Oh yes you can (ah)

  Oo, I know sometimes it seems as if
  We're standing all alone
  But we'll get through it
  Cuz love won't let us fall

(Chorus)
Top
Count on me (count on me, i'll be there) through thick and thin
A friendship that will never end
When you are weak
I will be strong (I'll be strong)
Helping you to carry on (yes, you know)
Call on me, I will be there
Don't be afraid
Please believe me when I say
Count on...
Count on...

  There's a place inside all of us
  Where our faith in love begins
  You should reach to find the truth in love
  The answers' there within, oh
  I know that life can make you feel
  It's much harder than it really is
  But we'll get through it (we'll get through it)
  (Just) Just (don't) don't give in (oh)

(Chorus)
Count on me (count on me) through thick and thin
A friendship that will never end (it'll never end)
When you are weak (you)
I will be strong (I will be strong)
Helping you to carry on
Call on me, I will be there
Don't be afraid (don't be afraid now)
Please believe me when I say
Count on
Count on
Count on
Count on
Count on
Count on me
Oh yes you can
I know I can
Yes you can
Well
So glad I can, count on me

- Goodbye My Friend by Spice Girls

No no no no, no no no no, no no no no
Listen little child there will come a day
when you will be able, able to say, nevermind the pain,
all the aggrevation, you know there's a better way
for you and me to be
Look for the rainbow in every storm,
Fly like an angel heaven sent to me
Goodbye my friend,
(I know your going searching although I can still feel ya here)
It's not the end,
(You gotta keep it strong before the pains turn into fears)
So glad we made it, time will never change it no no no
no no no no
Just a little love,
Big imagination,
Never let no one take it away,
Went into the world
(into the world)
What a revelation,
She found there's a better way for you and me to be
Look for the rainbow in every storm,
Find out for certain
love is gonna be there for you,
You'll always be someone's baby
Goodbye my friend,
(I know your going searching although I can still feel ya here)
It's not the end,
(You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fears)
So glad we made it, time will never change it no no no
No no no no
You know its time to say goodbye
No no no no
The times when we would play about,
The way we used to scream and shout,
We never dreamt you'd go your own sweet way
Look for the rainbow in every storm,
Find out for certain love is gonna be there for you,
You'll always be someone's baby
Goodbye my friend,
(I know your going searching although I can still feel ya here)
It's not the end,
(You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fears)
So glad we made it, time will never never ever change it
No no no no
You know it's time to say goodbye
No no no no
And don't forget you can rely
No no no no
You know it's to say goodbye,
And don't forget on me you can rely
No no no no
I will help you help you on your way
No no no no
I will help you everyday
No no no no

- Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all

  You were my strength when I was weak
  You were my voice when I couldn't speak
  You were my eyes when I couldn't see
  You saw the best there was in me
  Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
  You gave me faith 'coz you believed
  I'm everything I am
  Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

  You were my strength when I was weak
  You were my voice when I couldn't speak
  You were my eyes when I couldn't see
  You saw the best there was in me
  Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
  You gave me faith 'coz you believed
  I'm everything I am
  Because you loved me

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

  You were my strength when I was weak
  You were my voice when I couldn't speak
  You were my eyes when I couldn't see
  You saw the best there was in me
  Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
  You gave me faith 'coz you believed
  I'm everything I am
  Because you loved me

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

- You're A Friend Of Mine by Clarence Clemons & Jackson Brown

Striking out?
Well count me in
I'm gonna stand right by your side through thick or thin
Ain't no doubt
Gonna win
A walk through hell ain't bad compared to where we've been

  Oh you can depend on me
  Over and over... over and over
  Know that I intend to be
  The one who who always makes you laugh until you cry
  And you can call on me until the day you die

Years may come and go
Here's one thing I know
All my life
You're a friend of mine
What if mountains fall?
Nothin' left at all
I'll be fine
'Cause you're a friend of mine

  That argument
  I can't forget
  We fought so hard I don't think I've recovered yet
  The girls we knew
  Who thought you were cool
  I never introduced my favorite ones to you

Oh you can depend on me
Over and over... over and over
Know that I intend to be
The one who who always makes you laugh until you cry
And you can call on me until the day you die

  Years may come and go
  Here's one thing I know
  All my life
  You're a friend of mine
  What if mountains fall?
  Nothin' left at all
  I'll be fine
  'Cause you're a friend of mine

No comments :

Post a Comment