Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Happy Friendship Day 2013 Poems

Friendship Day will be knocking your doors this coming August. Show your love to your best buddies by sharing poems with them. Today in this electronic world, every child is becoming advanced with the technology. They share every second of their life on the social media and other medium where you chat with your friends daily. This friendship day celebrate with your friends who also live far away from you. Send beautiful friendship poems, quotes, e-cards from our blog.

Happy Friendship Day 2013 Poems


Share these poems with your friends and shower your love on them. Show your friends that they are the most special being in these world. Give them the special feeling you feel for them and never want to lose it. Share these beautiful poems with you closest friends and give them pleasure this friendship day.

- The best friends,
  Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
  When you feel down.

The best friends,
  Will understand,
Your little trials,
  And lend their hand.

The best friends,
  Will always share,
Your dreams,
  Because they care.

The best friends,
  Are worth more than gold,
Give them all love,
  A heart can hold.

- FRIENDSHIP is a network that does not needs:
any recharge!
any charging!
any roaming!
any validity!
any activation!
any signal problems!
just do not switch off your HEART... HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

- A Best Friend...
  A friend who really cares,
All of my secrets I can share!
  When i need a hand,
There is he to understand!
  When I cry,
He will hold!
  When I am away,
He will call me everyday!
  If I need him at all,
He will be there to stand tall!
  Anything I want will be heard,
He will listen every word!
  If I am late,
He will open the gate!
  As he looks into my eyes,
The sparkle he realizes!
  He is the one who cares,
And the one that is there!
  That is a best Friend..!!

- If you are my friend then Please answer this:
Are we friends or not?
You Once told me, but I forgot.
So tell me now and please tell true,
So that I could say, I am here for you.
Of all the friends I have ever met,
You are the one I would not forget.
And if I die before you do,
I will go to Heaven
And wait for you……

- Friendship is not only a word,
Friendship is not all about spending time with each other,
Friendship is not an expectation at all,
Unluckly it can not be defined with no words,
and that is called FRIENDSHIP....

- My Dear Friend, 
When I ask for you a flower, 
You give me a bouquet of flowers. 
When I ask you for a stone, 
You give me a big statue. 
When I ask you for a feather, 
You give me a bird. 

My friend said: Are you really blind?
Then I answered : Of course, I am blind when my friend needs my eyes for himself.

- Poem on Friendship by: Vasanth
FRIENDSHIP is not how you forget, but how you forgive,
Not how you listen, but how you understand,
Not what you see, but how you feel,
and not how you let go, but how you hold on..
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY...

Select any of the best poem ans send them to your best friends to share love with them. these are the beautifully written poems by one friends to the another. You also maintain the same trend was sharing these poems with your friends. Give them a special feeling this Friendship Day.

No comments :

Post a Comment